<body leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" topmargin="0"> My Wide Blue Seas-Lux Aeterna: Day 1 Prayer

My Wide Blue Seas-Lux Aeterna

A Series of Essays Dedicated as a Memorial to the Victims of the 2001 World Trade Center Bombings, September 11, 2001



Saturday, September 11, 2004

Day 1 Prayer


Lady Liberty at Twilight


Father God,
as I look upon this photo, a place where I have stood once and thanked You for the freedoms that I enjoy, I realize the enormity of the human suffering that has occurred in this place. Grant that I may come to understand the power of Your redemptive work in the face of calamity, and that I may show a greater compassion born out of that understanding. Bless the survivors that were directly effected by the event and those of us that were touched by it even at a great distance, throught the Blood of your Son and the power of Your Holy Spirit heal us we pray in Jesus Name. Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" topmargin="0">