<body leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" topmargin="0"> My Wide Blue Seas-Lux Aeterna: Lux Aeterna Day 3 Text- In Te, Domine Speravi

My Wide Blue Seas-Lux Aeterna

A Series of Essays Dedicated as a Memorial to the Victims of the 2001 World Trade Center Bombings, September 11, 2001



Saturday, September 11, 2004

Lux Aeterna Day 3 Text- In Te, Domine Speravi


Point of Impact



Lux Aeterna: In Te, Domine Speravi
(Light Eternal, In You Lord, I have put my trust…)



To deliver us, You became human
And did not distain the Virgins womb.
Having blunted the sting of death,
You opened the kingdom of heaven to all believers.
A light has risen in the darkness for the upright!

Have mercy upon us, o Lord,
Have mercy upon us!
Let your mercy be upon us, o Lord,
As we have trusted in You.
In You, O Lord, have I trusted
Let me never be confounded

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<body leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" topmargin="0">